CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

I have a State's motion of bond. Can they do

Customer Question

I have a State's motion for revocation of bond. Can they do that, especially if on the order to modify bond conditions, it said the court reviewed the motion and was fully advised in the premises. Everything they are saying I did in violation was necessary in order to live in the facility. Things such as going to the bank and/or atm to pay the facility, restaurants, supermarket, or cell phone store so house arrest can communicate with me.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good afternoon. Just to be clear, the order you have says you CAN do these things and that is what the basis of the revocation is?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can't
Thank you. If you did something that was in violation of your release on bond, then the State could have grounds to revoke it. Now, at the hearing, you will be able to present good cause and show why these where done and if it was out of necessity or required, then you could have a basis to ask the Judge allow the bond to remain in effect. I 100% understand what you did was a result of needing to live there BUT the court order controls. If you knew about these things prior to being released, it should have been addressed with the court, if they were going to be done, as a condition. If you have evidence/proof to support this, bring it with you as well, so the Judge will see your actions were not intentional and needed to be done for your livelihood.
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents + Legal Discussion by Email. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I can answer any additional questions you may have but an unable to review legal documents for you at this time.