Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have been struggling with hydrocodone addiction and found

Customer Question

I have been struggling with hydrocodone addiction and found suboxen and have been able to quit the Hydrocodone. I hurt my back in december and needed pain relief to work. I was able to use hydrocodone in moderation . Now I when ready to go back on the Suboxen I got my prescription for the suboxen and when I attempted to fill it .. the pharmacists told me I was in violation and could be facing a felony because it was in a 30 day period...
Have I violated the DR Shopping Law. ? I did use two doctors. but only because I was in legitimate Pain. Thank yo very much for your reply.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 1 year ago.
Hello.
What state was this in?