Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How can I write a letter to the prosecutor asking

Customer Question

How can I write a letter to the prosecutor asking for leniency for my 19 year old son. He voped twice while on house arrest. He has had multiple hospital surgeries since being on house arrest and is not in good health. He committed the crime when he was a juvenile and the police waited 6 months till he turned 18 before they arrested hhim. I want to write a letter to the prosecutor asking for leniency.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

No offense, but most people who use this site do get confused with how it operates so this is why I am explaining this here before we continue. The experts on this site are not employees of the site, so they get no credit for spending time with customers unless customers leave them positive feedback. When we spend time with customers and a customer leaves negative or no feedback, that goes against the expert and can prevent them from continuing to help others on this site. I noticed that I had worked with you about a month or so ago and you never bothered to leave positive feedback. Before we continue any further I would thank you for considering to tend to that.

Also, as I seem to recall, your son has mental health problems too?

What are his health problems that have led to the surgeries? Are they going to result in multiple future surgeries or medical care?