Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

222mk, while a hospitalized the doctor disclosed in the presence of

Customer Question

while a hospitalized the doctor disclosed in the presence of my son and fiance that i didn't have a problem with getting oxygen , the problem is caused by my cocaine and herion use. my fiance has called off the wedding and my son has not visited since i was discharged.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello there --
-
Did the doctor ask you if you wanted to be alone for the discussion (whether or not you wanted someone in the room while the doctor was talking with you?)
-
What was the reason why you were hospitalized in the first place and did your son and fiance know what the reason was before this meeting with the doctor)?
-
Do you live in NYC and did this happen in NYC? If not, what county are you located in there in NY?
-
-
MARY
-
-