Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need help son. I am in Bermuda and My son is being

Customer Question

I need help for my son. I am in Bermuda and My son is being held for inporting marajuana from Jamaca to Bermuda. He is at a detention centre in Miami. How do I help him?
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Who is charging him, the US or Bermuda? I know you said he is in jail in Miami, is that on a warrant from Bermuda or what? Please explain as much as you can as I know your information may also be limited.