Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

In February 2015 i was arrested with a friend of mine. Off record the cops tell me they wa

Customer Question

In February 2015 i was arrested with a friend of mine. Off record the cops tell me they want to make sure i cant ne approved to see my husbamd who sits in prison tell 2020. I also had the phones that belonged to my friend on me at the time of the incident. Now i literally went to buy a water heater from the man and the cops came to the property on a county issue and just lucked out on my friend being there. He had been on the run for quite sometime and is known for being a drug dealer but could never tag him for it. Honestly he had given me the phones to return to the family memebers they were stolen from minutes prior to cops coming . I was headed out. Apparently my friend threw a bag of herion and a bag of meth in a corner of the room . They arrested me for not abiding by all the laws of the land but now that my friend hung himself in custody i now am charged as of 3-25-15 with possesion of those and sells. Ive never had drug charges and ive never laid my eyes upon herion. I wont be
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you. What question do you have for me regarding this situation?
Thanks, Customer