LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years legal experience
15277592

Where can I find an inexpensive yet good lawyer in Des

Customer Question

where can I find an inexpensive yet good lawyer in Des Moines, IA.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
Here is a list of recognized criminal defense attorneys who claim to handle criminal defense matters in the area of Des Moines, IA:
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/lawyer_dir/search/jsp/stdSearch_process.jsp?stype=BY_ADDR_OR_ZIP&keyword=criminal+defense&location=des+moines%2C+IA&target=FIRM&language=Select+a+language
You will want to interview several and compare fees they charge for representation.
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug