Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm interested in getting a CSC4 expunged from 2001 (Hennepin Cou

Customer Question

I'm interested in getting a CSC4 expunged from 2001 (Hennepin County, MN). I have a stay of imposition and it is on my record as a Gross Misdemeanor. I have completed probation and no longer need to register with the BCA (as of 2011). Can you assist in filing the paperwork? What are your fees to represent me?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.
Q) Can you assist in filing the paperwork? What are your fees to represent me?
Although the legal experts on this site attorneys, we don't give legal advice and thus we don't represent people. You'd need to hire a local attorney in your area to help you with the paperwork.
However, if you have specific questions you'd like to ask me about the expungement process, filling out the forms, etc., I'll do my best to help you.
Please let me know if I can assist you further. Best wishes, Customer