Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was charge with trespassing but I had just walked to my car. I was at a place of busines

Customer Question

I was charge with trespassing but I had just walked to my car. I was at a place of business (nightclub).the officer walked up from no where ask for my id. I showed him my hand was stamped and that my purse was in the club. Now I have a trespassing and failure to show id charge. What can I do? Its going to trial. I was not alone but they wasn't charge for trespassing BC they had there ID. This was in pg county MD .
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary fact
I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we try to answer general ones like "what can I do" "what are my rights" or "what are my options" we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.
Also, do you have an attorney?