RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

I have a Paraphernalia Charge on my record in Ohio. I know

Customer Question

I have a Paraphernalia Charge on my record in Ohio. I know I can have it expunged, but I don't want to pay for a lawyer to get it done. What forms or how can I complete the process myself? I would like to purchase a new rifle and get my CCW but cannot with the charge on my record.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Here is a packet with the forms you'll need and the instructions:http://www.reentrycoalition.ohio.gov/docs/expunge.pdfNote that you will have to go to a court hearing regarding the expungement, though for something so minor, the hearing should be more of a formality than anything else. If you need any more information, please use the REPLY feature and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thank you.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.