Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My four year daughter has been saying years that her

Customer Question

My four year daughter has been saying for two years that her dad touches her girl parts she's had multiple rape kits all are told to me as inconclusive, the sect. Refuses to turn over to the Da I've had her in counseling I was told she was too young now
that she's older her dad has her in counseling but the administrator is objective but bias . Since she my evidance and victim how do I word it in the request she get clinical care and removed from him for her safety on grounds the ladies tampering w. Evidence?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardPlease tell me what is it you want to present?And to whom, please? You have evidence of these matters?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sam. I have a Video of her saying this on a cell phone. the unfortunate part is he took money as an attny wasn't and refuses to give it back. yes cops are involved. BC the guy wasn't a attrny My case is in default as no one appeared in court. I have tried to file for a re setting / rehearing a motion to set aside default. I'm not sure how to help you help me since I really can't help my self
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Sam, I don't understand how to help you help me as I can't help my self . I thought I hired a guy attrny who need up not being the child case is in default the police are involved in the complaint against him. I've tried filing motion for rehearing setting an a motion to set aside default... what do you mean to whom. I want help guidance ideas how too instruction I really really want to be represented but don't have 5k up front.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Thank you
I can provide information to questions you ask.
And so what is it you need information on? Have you sought help with a pro bono law referral service for the court matter?
Is she with you now?
I apologize that I need clarification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Sam, I don't understand how to help you help me as I can't help my self . I thought I hired a guy attrny who need up not being the child case is in default the police are involved in the complaint against him. I've tried filing motion for rehearing setting an a motion to set aside default... what do you mean to whom. I want help guidance ideas how too instruction I really really want to be represented but don't have 5k up front. no she was removed from my care the night my fake attrny and I didn't need to appear in court. no pro no no has opening I called bar assc. already
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I am sorry to hear of this concern. And I apologize that I am not able to help you with this matter.
I am going to opt out and see if another professional has any information that might help you.
The only thing I can say is if she is being abused by the Father, and the police are not really assisting that you take the matter directly to the DA and show them the video.
Please do not respond here at this time and your deposit will remain in tact until another can assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry Sam my cell phone glicthed really bad I apologize. The fake attrny has video and on his phone who is blackmailing me for the evidence. the police is in voles with fake attrny. I'm over whelmed an under educated. in this Field. but Sam thanks anyway