Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a warent arrest domestic abuse though i was

Customer Question

I have a warent for my arrest for alleged domestic abuse though i was the one being abused and defended my life! my apartment was broken into and i was assaulted, and was forced to defend myself against my ex girlfriend who out weighs me by 200 pounds and has been verbaly and physically violent to me for a decade and i have witnesses to back up my past recieved abuse caused by her and her fitts of rage I hit her when she was was choking me to get away, she also grabbed my testicles and tried to to rip them from my body so i was forced to use my elbow to hitt the only place i could it was the sideof her face can i get the warrent dropped with sufficient evidence
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Has a case been filed against you yet, or have you just heard that the police are looking for you? How long ago did this incident occur? Why can't you find an attorney?