Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Sample of letter to the judge to reduce the punishment because

Sample of letter to the judge to reduce the punishment because of health problems

Samuel II :

Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help provide information for you in this regard

Samuel II :

Please tell me

1 who is the letter for?

2 what is the criminal conviction for?

Samuel II :

3 what are the health problems and do you have medical documentation to support the request?

Customer:

Andrey Yarmolitskiy.

Samuel II :

Hello

I am going to switch over to a Q&A format and we will continue there once you have provide me the answers to my requested questions.

Hello

So when you have the information to my questions, please post them here

Also

1 - what is the relatioship to the offender?

2 - is this letter from you about him?

3 - does he have a family? A job?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

letter for me. I have family no job disable

Hello

Thank you

Please tell me the other information I need

What is the conviction for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello

Thank you. I suggest, you can use the letter below and as you deem appropriate make changes or add to it, for instance if you do community work, or go to church - you should add those things in the letter. Remember, this letter needs to be short and concise because Judge's don't have time to read a lot. So, it is best to say you are sorry and ask for mercy on the sentence.

The Honorable (whatever the Judge's name is)

Your Honor

I am humbly before this court because I have been found guilty of the crimes of fraud and ID theft.

As you know, I am disabled. I also have a family who I love and they love me in return. Your Honor, I know I have done wrong. I know that I deserve to be penalized for my crime. However, I am requesting that you will have mercy and impose the lightest sentence you can. I have never been in criminal trouble before and, Your Honor, I will never be again.

This has been a very embarassing time for me and my family. I am so sorry that I have done these things. I don't know what got into me or what I was thinking. I am so sorry to the victims in this matter

Your Honor, I am humbly requesting that you have mercy on me when imposing my sentence.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter

Sign your name

Please let me know, if you have other questions in this regard. Otherwise I would appreciate a positive rating so that I can get credit for my time and information in this regard

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you please be more specific about my med. problem. he need to know that

Hello

I sure can, but I am not magic. You have to fill me in on what it is. So as soon as you tell me what they are I can include it. Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had kidney and pancrease transplant and have all med. documents

Hello

I am sorry to hear of your medical condition. Thank you for that information.

I suggest then that you add this into the letter as I have below

Your Honor

As you know, I am disabled. In (whatever year it was) I was unfortunate enough to have suffered a devastating illness in which I had to have a kidney and pancreas transplant. Your Honor, I am also enclosing copies of that medical documentation for your consideration.

I also have a family who I love and they love me in return. Your Honor, I know I have done wrong. I know that I deserve to be penalized for my crime. However, I am requesting that you will have mercy and impose the lightest sentence you can. I have never been in criminal trouble before and, Your Honor, I will never be again.

This has been a very embarrassing time for me and my family. I am so sorry that I have done these things. I don't know what got into me or what I was thinking. I am so sorry to the victims in this matter

Sign your name

Please let me know, if you have other questions in this regard. Otherwise I would appreciate a positive rating so that I can get credit for my time and information in this regard. If there is something else that I should know about that you want added, please let me know.