Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

This past winter my daughter was taught a game "sex" they had

This past winter my daughter was taught a game "sex" they had there pants on but my daughter was 5 and he was 11 and the adult responsible was asleep I'm wondering what would happen to the child and adult if I was to tell the police

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Criminal Law litigation attorney in Tennessee. Thanks for your question.
Customer:

I'm Jessica have you read my question

Roger : If no sexual intercourse or contact occurred, the minors may not have any culpability.
Customer:

even though he did just with pants on

Roger : It may be considered lewd conduct or indecent exposure for the minors, but that is likely it. Most minors of such a young age generally don't really appreciate sex and actions, so it's typically a tough charge to bring.
Roger : However, the adult could be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor or some type of child neglect.
Customer:

ok thank you

Roger : Sure. Glad to help.