Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

if i wanted to file a motion to dismiss due to police misconduct

if i wanted to file a motion to dismiss due to police misconduct would at that hearing would i get to play tapes of statement taken from police if it was part of my case? kinda like a mini trial?

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Criminal Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Roger : A motion to dismiss is based solely on the pleadings, so if you're wanting to introduce additional information, evidence, etc., then you would have to file a motion for summary judgment.
Roger : But, if you were to file that motion, yes, you can present evidence, question witnesses, etc.