Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

i was charged with domestic assault violation

Customer Question

hello i am very concerned about my case..i am on felony probation. last night an lady friend showed up at my house after she was told the day before to stay off my property that we are not exclusive..i have a gurlfriend. she shows back up to my house the next night and demands a ipod she said she left here month ago. so me and my gurlfriend looked for it and i opened the door and told her if i find it ill return it to her. immediatley she started questioning my gurlfriend rudley so i told her to leave my property at once. she then pushed my front door back open as i was closing it i opened the door and she then spit in my face and head butted me. i then pushed her off my porch and yelled for her to leave or ill call the cops..she said you wanna play that game huh..and dialed 911..so i had my gurlfriend do the same. i told the officer i needed someone to come and remove here from my properrty as she was acting totally crazy..she then said that i hit HER....i screamed for her to get off my property. she then got in her car and pealed out down my durt driveway turned around and floored it up my driveway losing control and drivivng into the side of driveway that is worn down from rain etc. she got to the top and parked . so i waited for cops to come inside..when they finally showed they asked what happened. we told them everything and showed my lip which was not bleeding but was sore. they then asked who hit her that she had a fist mark on her face and was going to the hospital. i could not believe it. there was 2 witnesses that she attacked me first. anyways i said i wanted to press charges . they said hold on and went outside...when they came back in they arrested me for domestic assult and did not listen to anything i said..they would not even talk to witnesses.i went to jail and bailed out on mistameaner but now my po has to send a violation of probation over this..i am outraged and innocent of theses charges..i do not know whats going to happend. she attacked me in front of witnesses, was asked to leave the night before, then came back to my house and headbutted me and spit in my face . i was protecting myself and my propertty when i pushed her off of my porch. can u please give me direction? knoxville , tn. thank u.  i have till monday

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 10 months ago.

Samuel II :

Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard

Samuel II :

I am sorry to hear that you are in this situation

Samuel II :

Please tell me

1 - what is the felony for?

2 - how long left on probation?

3 - do you have a job?

4 - are you in compliance with your probation in every way?

Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience: Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

Hello

We can continue here

Just provide the information I requested for you here.

Please tell me
1 - what is the felony for?
2 - how long left on probation?
3 - do you have a job?

I may be away most of today - but I will get back with you over the weekend.

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i was setup in a sting operation and entraped..i answered an ad on craigslist for 36 years old mother and curious daughter not expecting it to be real. when she replied we hit it off and she said to come over and hang out, there was no talked about this so called daughter i was just interested in the mother..well as i was almost to her place they slipped an email in saying that her daughter was 13 and curious. i never accknowledged the email with texting, talking and gps running on my phone..when i was getting close to her place i asked her what she was looking to do and she replied i thought i told you i wanted my daughter involved. my reply to that was:ehhhh i dont know about that: still never knowing or really even careing about the daughter.so when i rang doorbell they busted me..said i made substancual step by showing up..it is all in the evidence and its not fair how they did that to me..

i was charged with att agg statuatory rape..and att criminal exposure to hiv..i took a plea for 2.5 years probation and 10 year sex registry..but it turned out when i went to enroll in probation that the exposure charge was acually a violent offence and life time registry..i was told by the da, lawyer and judge that it wasnt. so i have a motion to pull my plea on it..i just cant at the moment because i will not have a pd represent me again..i am innocent of these charges as well the only reason i took the plea is because i was in jail for 6 months before i neven got to arraingment and was about to lose my house. and blount county, tn is very corrupt..very.... i was misinformed...

i think i have almost 2 years left..

i am on ssi but still work..

yes i comply with probation, my po and i get along great but she cannot do anything for me she said..

Good morning

Thank you for that information

I suggest that your PO has a legal obligation to report any and all arrests since you are on probation.

However, your PO may help you and come to your rescue by testifying to the court that you are otherwise in compliance and that your probation should not be terminated until and if there is a conviction on these new charges

I suggest you will want to talk to you PO and see if they are willing to do that for you.

If you are found guilty of the new charges, of course, then the court can terminate your current probation and impose the remainder of that sentence - which generally would run consecutive with any new sentence you might get.

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
i already stated she had said she couldnt do anything..
Hello

Well, she can. I suggest that it is the testimony of your PO that will be the only thing that will keep you from being terminated at this point.

Maybe she meant she can't do anything as to having to report it.

Because she can testify on your behalf at the Probation termination hearing.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i am very displeased with your answer i was expecting something more. i apologize if ive wasted your time. i already know about her help limits... i feel i was tricked into paying when i was not even aware by giving you a smiley face i was being charged..i want refund as promised and very sorry for this...thank you

Hello

I apologize if you feel you were "tricked"

Please tell me what information you want.

The process is cut and dry and it is up to you PO to come to you defense showing that you have a job, you are otherwise in compliance and make the court understand that you deserve to continue on probation until there is a conviction of the new charge

If you want a refund please use the CONTACT US button below and a refund will be issued

But understand that according to our Terms of Service we can only provide information on what you ask