Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

If I have a bench warrant can I travel to another state by

Customer Question

If I have a bench warrant can I travel to another state by bus without getting arrested?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

My name is Samuel and I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard

I suggest that there is no background check into any data base when you purchase a bus ticket. Unless your face is posted as a "Most Wanted" and the clerk recognizes you as such you should be able to travel without risk of arrest.a

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated