Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Can you please look up warrants for XXXXX XXXXX Ruiz in Tennessee

Can you please look up warrants for XXXXX XXXXX Ruiz in Tennessee and let me know what all pulls up?
Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

Unfortunately, Blount County does not have an online data base showing open warrants.

However, please note that if the warrant has already been issued, that is issued by a Judge in the courts and the deputy cannot recall it.

It would have to be recalled by the District Attorney.

So if it has been issued, then I suggest you contact the DV coordinator in the District Attorney's office and tell them your situation and that you lied. They would be the only ones who can request the matter be closed and warrant recalled once it has been issued

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am trying to get the warrant dropped before he is served with it. He is on community corrections and is already going to trial in sevier county in december for a violation. I dont want this to be another violation on him and make him go to jail for any longer than he needs to . If the warrant hasnt been served yet, will talking to the officer still not do any good?

Hello

The only way to do that, once it has been issued - which is different than service - is to have the Distrct Attorney tell the judge the case is dismissed and have the warrant recalled.

It does not matter if the deputy has not SERVED it. It has been ISSUED and only the court can RECALL It. It is issued by a judge, not by a deputy. The deputy only servies it.

You must call the Coordinator in the DA's office and talk to them. Ask for the Victim/Witness Coordinator or whoever the Prosecutor is who does DV cases