Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

My fiancee is about to go to prison for a while and I wans

Customer Question

My fiancee is about to go to prison for a while and I wans wondering if we could still get married before he goes even if he has a warrant in a different county?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

My name is Samuel and I look forward to discussing this and providing information to you in this regard.

So he has not yet been picked up on the warrant and you want to go to the Clerk's office and get a license and then have a civil ceremony at the court?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. I was wondering if we could go to another county to get married

Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

I suggest that his name is in a court data base. And if the Clerk should run his name, he would be arrested there and then

I suggest that it is possible to get married while he is in jail, at either local detention center or other facility.

I suggest that if you try to get the marriage license you are risking him being arrested

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated