Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Does it matter that the perjury happened during the course

Customer Question

Does it matter that the perjury happened during the course of Divorce? More specifically, will the perjury be forgiven because he purjured himself during Divorce Court Procedures?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

Samuel II :

Hello

My name is Samuel and I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard

Would you say the "perjury" was of a Material fact?

Samuel II :

If it was not pertinent to a Material Fact, then I suggest there would be no prosecution in the matter. Unfortunately, spouses tend to throw around lies about each other in divorces.

JACUSTOMER-kkh3t408- :

I have a copy of the Motion for Contempt of Court for 1)direct and 2)indirect perjury that I signed approx. Oct. 21, 2012. Direct= He lied FACE TO FACE to the Judge during court (under oath) ;

JACUSTOMER-kkh3t408- :

Indirect: He falsified Financial Disclosures but satisfied Discovery a little past the deadline but it was accepted by the Court.

JACUSTOMER-kkh3t408- :

I want to report the Dirct Perjury to the DA as well as supply the non compliance letter from my ex-lawyer and/or get help from a grad student at CU College of Law (if possible ) to draw up Motions of Contempt to show to DA and to file pro se with Boulder County Court and USCIS (he is a Permanent Resident -- who I will use the perjury to prove he subjected me to economic deprevation before and during my battle with invasive Breast Cancer.

Samuel II :

Ok

Samuel II :

Well, that seems like a good plan. And it is the way to proceed.

Samuel II :

However, you have to know that there are no guarantees that the perjury will be prosecuted

Samuel II :

I have to state that I love your use of the students at CU college. Many folks do not know of those "best kept" secrets

JACUSTOMER-kkh3t408- :

I hope that the fact that I am now homeless due to hardship pursuant to the divorce will matter. I got stuck with all the medical costs for my cancer trreatment (intensive chemo therapy, appts. surgeries and Rx) lost my home after 3 months due to insufficient settlement funds and that he never complied fully with MOU terms. All this led to me becoming homeless.

JACUSTOMER-kkh3t408- :

Must go now -- veterinarian is here for surgery! Thanks!

Samuel II :

I am sorry to hear of you health issues

Samuel II :

We can continue later if you want.

Samuel II :

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated

JACUSTOMER-kkh3t408- :

Thank you!

Samuel II :

You're welcome