Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

El Reno, OK. Son in Jail. Told he could not get a public defender

Customer Question

El Reno, OK. Son in Jail. Told he could not get a public defender by m. judge. You can call me at(NNN) NNN-NNNN I am in S.C.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 3 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. Did the Judge tell him why he does not qualify for the public defender? Is it a result of him making to much money? Also, what is he in jail for and is there a bond on him?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX

I am sorry but the site does not allow it. I can respond with you on this page and answer any questions which you have.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

your information was not helpful. Your site asked for my e-mail address and my phone number. If you can not call why do you need my phone number.

You would need to follow up with customer service and ask them. However, asking for your number does not indicate that myself or any other attorney is able to speak over the phone with you. Please let me know if you want me to forward your concern, so it can be addressed and we do not have to go any further.