Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

In the state of Michigan can a driving while impaired by liquor

In the state of Michigan can a driving while impaired by liquor charge be expundged

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

If this is your only conviction, then yes you may Petition the Court for expungement. There has to be a 5 year "clean" period, however. That means that you can have no other criminal charges or convictions in 5 years before Petitioning the court

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated