Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Do you know where I can get a professional appeal paper for

Customer Question

Do you know where I can get a professional appeal paper for the forfeiture of my car? I know I have to send it certified mail with signature required and return receipt. I just want to make sure it looks professional when I send it.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

These appeals are drafted by attorneys from scratch based on the specific facts of each case. The practice of law I am afraid is not done by pre-printed forms, it is done by attorneys who go to law school and then learn the practice working in law firms. I tell you this to explain that we cannot give you any forms that specifically would apply to your appeal and really if you want any success in this matter you are going to have to get a local attorney to assist you to file your appeal on the forfeiture I am sorry to say.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I actually spoke with an attorney. I have a netting with him Monday but he told me I need to go ahead and send in the appeal so it isn't too late when they get it
Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, we are forbidden by law from giving out such forms and the attorney you spoke to should have provided you what you needed if he felt you needed to get the appeal filed.