Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

I women threaten to kill me she has been in and out jail 5 times in la

I women threaten to kill me she has been in and out jail 5 times in last 3 yrs facing a felony. what should i do can they arrest her it was in a text but not sure if i can retrieve the message from the person who had in the phone i was using.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

I suggest that you can report it to the police, they will investigate and can retrieve the phone and its contents.

However, keep in mind, that a Threat is generally not a crime in itself unless a person actually comes to another say with a knife brandished in their face saying I'm gonna kill you

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.