Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

I live in the state of IL. at this moment, but my wife and

I live in the state of IL. at this moment, but my wife and I want to move to the state of Florida within the next 2 years. I have a Misdemeanor A for theft and a conditional discharge. The court has released my case on Jan. 11, 2012 because I satisfied all of my conditions that I was handed. Can I move to the state of Florida and be able to find work without any problem. I cannot apply to get this sealed off of my record until 2016. Will I be able to find work without any problems.

Hello Richard

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

Please tell me what type of work will you be looking for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Samual ii, I have my diploma in medical coding and billing and will also have my Associates degree in Medical coding and billing and my state certification.

Thank you

I am not finding any prohibitions on working in the medical coding profession by statute on having a misdemeanor. If you had a felony you would be precluded.

However, if you were the medical profession as a nurse or other type of medical professional of that nature, your misdemeanor could preclude you.