Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Hello Ely!!!! Just a few more questions about my situation. 1.

Hello Ely!!!!

Just a few more questions about my situation.

1. If a certain individual consistently interfered with your life by calling anyone such as health care providers, whether it is a attorney,physician, psychiatrist, or counselor and try and sway or feed them with information to get them to believe your thinking is off, etc. would this be consider criminal when this can affect your whole life?

2. Back to the situation with the surveillance in my situation, I just don't understand how the whole world can hear me? Can't the law enforcement change this surveillance to some sort of encryption or scrambled so everyone else can't get in on the frequencies. Is what is going on legal? what is going on is definitely tortious and has impacted my pursuit of life, liberty and happiness, quality of life and ability to earn a living.
Hello friend,

I hope you are well today.

Well, assuming they did this, it would more likely be civil, and cause for the following causes of action:

-INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS
-DEFAMATION

Well, we have discussed this. This may be a state or a federal cause of action if they are doing this, such as invasion of privacy on a state court level or, abuse of power on a federal court level. Let me know if you would like to discuss these.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE and submit your rating when we are finished.