Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Experience:  15 years practicing criminal defense.

My daughter violated probation for a dui. if she leaves the

My daughter violated probation for a dui. if she leaves the country to avoid the hearing, what are the repercussions?
Hello and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
If she has received a summons to come to court to address a probation violation (PV) and doesn't appear, then they judge will issue a bench warrant for her arrest. A person's history is typically not checked when they leave the US, but if she returned, she would be stopped at the border and arrested as a fugitive.
She would then be held in whatever state she entered the US and notice would be sent to the issuing state to see if they wanted to come and extradite her. For a PV, it is usually pretty unlikely that a state would incur the time and expense of extraditing and sending the marshalls to come pick her up and return her. So after a month or so, she would be released from jail. This would continue to happen every time she was stopped by law enforcement until she went back to the issuing state and took care of the warrant and the PV.
Now if she left the US permanently, the state would not pursue her internationally, but she wouldn't be able to return to the US and enter with the warrant.