Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.

son, 16 arrested for possession of marijuana. Police later

son, 16 arrested for possession of marijuana. Police later found 3 vicodon and 2 "molly" pills. No prior drug arrests. Waynce County Michigan. Is he a canidate for a diversion program in lieu of court?
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

Assuming he has no prior record, juvenile court is about rehabilitation. In most circumstances like this, the court is more interested in treatment, not punishment. The likely offer from the state will be a series of drug classes or counseling and a dismissal.

If you can retain an attorney, that would be advisable. Even though he is a juvenile, it is worth ensuring that he has no record.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.