Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer
Experience:  OHIO//Texas Attorney Civil/Crimnal Practice

I have a tendency, like a lot of male Americans, to search

I have a tendency, like a lot of male Americans, to search for porn online. Legal porn. However, every so often a link will send me to a site that is... not so nice to view. I report them annonymously, but am affraid of being under serveillance and being arrested for trying to do the right thing when I come across something of that nature.
Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today.

If you hit a link and leave without viewing illegal material it is not a problem. However if you start scrolling through pictures and pages. Or if you start interacting with individuals or the site you could have difficulties. If you get to an illegal site just leave as quickly as possible

Please accept my answer with a rating of 3 or better so I may get credit for my response. If you have follow up questions please ask. Please note that paying the deposit does not cause funds to be disbursed until you rate my response (3 or greater). Rating my answer will not cost you more.