Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer
Experience:  OHIO//Texas Attorney Civil/Crimnal Practice

well do you think i will be charged with anything? he has threatned

well do you think i will be charged with anything? he has threatned to do this but so far he hasnt and like i said he was drinking and etc and makeing threats to me and etc. this has me very very much upset and i know he is just doing this because he is angry and didnt get his way on the things he wanted at the time.Do you think i will be charged with any thing as he as very very deep mental isssues to top all of this off

I do not believe so. Normally if an individual waits to file a charge and there is no injury they will indicate that n order to file a charge they have to see the battery/assault or have evidence that it occurred e.g. marks, scratches etc.

Once he sobers up he'll probably feel bad abut the situation.

Please rate my response 3 or better so I may get compensation for my response. Rating my response will not cause additional charges to you. If you have follow up questions please ask.