Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer
Experience:  OHIO//Texas Attorney Civil/Crimnal Practice
14472836

I would like to know if this is called Battery. as if you pushed

I would like to know if this is called Battery. as if you pushed some because they made you very angry and are apart of the family and this person had been drinking and arugeing and threating you with one thing or another and you so upset at the time that you take both hands and just push him up agains a wall and then you just walk away.what happens

Thank you for choosing just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

The touching of another without permission or without other lawful purpose is a battery or related to it an assault. This can also lead to a domestic violence charge. If there are physical marks or indicia of a harmful touching this can be a serious criminal matter as well as a civil matter.

Please rate my response 3 or better so I may get compensation for my response. Rating my response will not cause additional charges to you. If you have follow up questions please ask.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He was not pyschially hurt at all i know that for a fact he is just doing all of this stuff just to get back at me because he is angry since he did not get his way and when he does not get his way with his mother then that is when he does things like this to get me upset and to try and cause me probles.and i know for a fact that he does not have any scratches or anything as he had a leather jacket on and after this took place he walked right back to my car and i had to take him to a motel as that is what he wanted.

Under these facts it is unlikely anything would happen. Especially f you ended up taking him home. You indicated he was intoxicated this also makes him a less than credible witness to any alleged assault or battery.

I think you will be fine. Just don't bring it up and it will likely be forgotten