Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.

I was issued civil rights reinstated but I lost the paperwork.

I was issued civil rights reinstated but I lost the paperwork. Do you know how I can request a copy of the that paperwork? Was issued 2001?
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

Just to make sure I'm helping with the right thing, was this reinstatement issued to you by your probation officer, or someone else?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was issued through Alabama Board of Pardons and Parole

I suggest you call the Board of Pardons and Paroles and request instructions on how to obtain another copy. They will be able to provide it to you. Call either(NNN) NNN-NNNNor(NNN) NNN-NNNNand ask to speak to the Legal Department. One of the paralegals there can take your information and likely get another copy sent to you within a matter of days.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.