Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

I am on parole in Pennsylvania and got a speeding ticket will

I am on parole in Pennsylvania and got a speeding ticket will my parole officer find out?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

What kind of speeding tickiet is it?

Was it more than 10 miles over the limit?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Just a normal ticket was 55 i was going 70

As long as it is not a MUST APPEAR ticket - in other words you have the option to pay a fine or appear and fight it, then No your PO will not get it on their Ticker. Only arrests for Crimes are reported.

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was traveling through ohio and all the cop said was i could pay the fine or check the box saying i would fight it. I was not arrested and i already payed it online.

Thank you

Then you're good and no your PO should not be told of this matter.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So this won't show up on my criminal record? If my PO does any searches

That is correct. It should not show up on any records that your PO would be concerned with as this was not an arrest or criminal