TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

What to do if a persons neighbor has done more than one thing

What to do if a person's neighbor has done more than one thing trying to cause them harm but they don't know you know and don't you think someone else knows? If you ask they say nothing is wrong and consider you a friend?
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my very best to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Glad, U R there...what to do, with a person trying to cause harm and the intended "victim", has been safe, does everyone realize what is happening or should action be taken? I think it is misleading the person a lot, delays being caused, setting them in harms' way, silent purposeful rejection done, behind their back many times and maintaining a friendly type tone, with them.

Could easily cause them to be in a bad, car accident and miss opportunities, but what if it is the trying to do that and what if it is the harm?

Continuous treatment like that, how concerned would you be about that and what to do? Is it an indicator something is really going bad? Going to be really bad?

Hello again. Thank you for following up. Can you please describe exactly how the person is causing the "victim" to possibly be in harm's way? What type of harm? You wrote about a bad car accident and missed opportunities, but how? For example, is the person tampering with the victim's car brakes? How is the person causing the victim potential harm? Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Driving, a certain route ahead of the "victim" too slow or alternate speeds to control traffic flow, doing things one would normally share about and not sharing it with them, having them depend on them for things and not being consistent with where they are or what the person depends on, taking up their time with this and other things that lead nowhere when they could be forming or having a productive relationship with another person or others.

Isolating the person, driving a certain route ahead of them creating a large backup of traffic on a regular basis knowing the person's timing, suggesting the wrong thing like what type of thing they like, placing markers on a private driveway the person travels at odd angles/intervals which cause a reaction, being aware of when they leave their home, saying they are involving the person but not doing that, involving them and taking the time but not the way it should be, acting like that is "them",

acting helpful but not being able to, and all this together, a signal of too much and of danger? Neighbors so there is that need to interact and get along and the pressure to be on good terms, the power in that.

Hello again.

What you describe certainly sounds annoying. However, nothing that you describe could be characterized as illegal or negligent. Accordingly, I'm sorry to say that it does not appear that you would have legal recourse. If I were in your shoes, I would likely do my best to avoid this person that is so annoying.