Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

i am currently on PA probation for felony of prostitution i

i am currently on PA probation for felony of prostitution i called 911 for a missing child and when police arrived at my door they were insisting to come inside my home to do the report, they entered my home with out being officially invited in as i was telling them to leave and search for my child they claimed to have smelled pot so did a search warrant and found pot,crack, cocain, and some miscellaneous pills which was my boyfriends individual bagged drugs for sale. they said i could leave since they was going to be awhile and i did to go straight to a lawyer although my attorney is not giving me any answers of what to expect, i like to add the drugs were not mine and i didnt know all that existed in my closet where he stored his cloths. the trooper left a hand message to speak to me about this matter on the back of paper of inventory of what they tock out of home the trooper has been off all week with the attorney still cant reach him. What am I looking at for consequences? I appreciate your time to help me Thank You.

Alex J. Esq. :

Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you.

Alex J. Esq. :

Are you online with me?

Alex J. Esq. :

Welcome to JustAnswer.com

Customer:

yes

Alex J. Esq. :

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Alex J. Esq. :

Has anyone been arrested yet as a result of police finding this serious amount of drugs?

Customer:

not as of yet

Alex J. Esq. :

Did you return to yout home?

Alex J. Esq. :

Who is the owner or the tenant of the home where the drugs were found?

Customer:

my mother is there

Alex J. Esq. :

Did you ever return to the home?

Alex J. Esq. :

Have you been hiding ?

Customer:

i am the tenet but my brother is the owner

Customer:

no i even went to my po appointment as scheduled a few days latter i just dont feel confutable staying there

Alex J. Esq. :

Well, I understand.

Alex J. Esq. :

Do you think police will find any of your fingerprints on any of the drugs?

Customer:

my boyfriend name is XXXXX XXXXX lease but all his belongings was there and he came to gather everything to go back out of state

Alex J. Esq. :

Where in the house were this drugs found?

Customer:

no unless it was a baggie i had handled prier to him usuing

Customer:

in our closet

Alex J. Esq. :

Well, this is an extremely serious situation.

Alex J. Esq. :

Were there any minor children residing in the same house where the drugs were found?

Customer:

yes

Customer:

my boyfriend was saposed to remove this

Customer:

i would not allow this i dont do drugs

Alex J. Esq. :

Well, someone in a situation similar to yours, will potentially face a lot of criminal and custody issues because of this drugs being found in your house.

Customer:

or know anything about seeling them

Alex J. Esq. :

First of all, you can face new drug possession / distribution felony charges.

Alex J. Esq. :

Current probation can and will likely be violated.

Customer:

what about the probation officer came to my home my man was there cause me and my kids was staying at my mothers to help her she is sickly

Alex J. Esq. :

Also, this would be reported to state CPS and someone in a situation similar to yours can be faced with major CPS investigation legal action to terminate parental rights.

Alex J. Esq. :

What about PO?

Alex J. Esq. :

I am not sure what you are asking?

Customer:

im already talking with them and they know i am a good parent and would never put my kids in a bad situation

Customer:

im asking what do the police have too gain they dont seem to want to arrest me

Customer:

as of yet

Customer:

there are not charges

Customer:

if i was violated what am i looking at

Alex J. Esq. :

It is imperative for you to consult and retain local criminal defense and also child custody attorney to represent you in this situation and for you not to make any statements to anyone about anything, without having your local attorney present!

Alex J. Esq. :

If you are charged with new crimes, the penalty would vary depending on the charge.

Customer:

ok thank you

Alex J. Esq. :

If your probation is violated, then the judge would be able to re-sentence you up to the maximum penalty for the prior conviction.

Alex J. Esq. :

I know you are in a very difficult situation, but it is very important for you to not say anything about this situation and follow advice of your local attorney very closely.

Alex J. Esq. :

Please remember that anything that you say to CPS and law enforcement will only be used against you, so they can build a case against you.

Alex J. Esq. :

Does this make sense ?

Customer:

yes

Customer:

thank you

Customer:

thank you for your time

Customer:

ill just have to try to be patient

Alex J. Esq. :

I wish you the best of luck.

Please click on the "Excellent Service" feedback, so I can receive credit for my answer.

Bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, but are not required

Customer:

i will give excellent feedback thank you again for your time