Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Applied for a rental property, paid $100 non-refundable fee,

Applied for a rental property, paid $100 non-refundable fee, was denied due to bad references from previous landlords who lied about my tenancy, I offered proof that they were lying, they would not hear of my rebuttals or arguments, one excuse was we needed to complete our tenancy with the current (ends 11/30/2013). I contacted today, to inform them that we will have completed the tenancy the end of next month, they called me back to tell me that they are not comfortable with renting to us, because I called them 4 times, I commented on other social medias (it being sent to them), I sent them copies or links to issues with BBB complaints against those landlords who lied about my tenancy to them (potential landlord), and they refused again to rent to me, stating that they don't want to waste my time or for me to spend another $100 dollars for them to turn me down again. They would not listen to my rebuttals, and I just sent them items to prove my innocence, I believe they are making excuses because they just don't want me out there where it is prodominently caucasian that resides there.

Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing and providing you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of this matter

I suggest that this would be a criminal offense, and I suggest that you contact the Fair/Equal Housing Authority report it and let them investigate this matter

Here is the link to have file the Complaint

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.