Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

GRANDAUGHTER WAS PICKED UP 4 A FELONY DAD AFTER MOTHERS DAY.

GRANDAUGHTER WAS PICKED UP 4 A FELONY DAD AFTER MOTHERS DAY. SHE IS
SHE IS PAROLED AND IT HAS BEEN 61 DAYS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SEE WHERE
SHE LIVES. WE GO ACROSS TOWN AND WAIT ALL DAY. SHE IS 7 MTHS PREG.
AND HAVING A BAD TIME. CAN'T GET ANYONE TO HELP. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME
IN TROUBLE. HAS A 12 AUTISTIC SON WAITING FOR HIS MOM TO COME HOME
PLS ADVISE US WHAT TO DO.

Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing and providing information for you in this regard

Please clarify for me

1 - she is awaiting parole? Or she has been Paroled and no home approval complete?

2 - where is she currently?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She was granted parole-been 61 days.

she is in towson lockup and she was signed over to Pa.

Hello

Thank you.

I suggest that you can contact the Maryland Parole Commission directly and explain to them the problem. Let them act as liasison to PA Parole Board to get this moving.

However, please note that when there is an Interstate Transfer such as this it does take time. But the Md Parole Commission would not want to have her sitting around in her condition and so if they are aware of the situation, they will get on PA to get things moving

Here is the contact number for the MD Parole Commission and I suggest you can ask to speak directly to the Chairman. I believe his name isXXXXX MPC does not take 2 hour lunches and someone will always get back to you

410-585-3200
877-241-5428

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Mr Blumberg does not speak to the public. another # was given us we left word but no callback. we need to know is the homeck done by Md or Pa? she is afraid she will give birth
to her baby in there. she has medical issues and no one is

helping her.. she has been in there 6 mths now. pls, pls

help!

Hello

I suggest, you call the MPC back and ask them who the Commissioners were who released her and then ask to speak to one of them. They should talk to you even if Mr. Blumberg will not.

PA is responsible for doing the home plan investigation. But one of the Commissioners who released her may be able to help speed that up. It is unfortunate that the Interstate Transfer was not processed before her release date those processes do take time

I suggest that when you speak to one of the MD Commissioners who released her that you explain the matter and ask them if they can intervene with PA or at least get you a number of a person in PA who can get the ball moving so she is not still in lock up at delivery of the baby.