Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.

I am involved in a criminal case that is getting weird mainly

I am involved in a criminal case that is getting weird mainly because all the involved party's were using drugs. the accuser in a case filled out an restraining order had it violated the accused has been jail for 3 months on 7 felony charges including 2 counts of kidnapping two. She made multiple statements she has filled out countless victim assastance grants forms all with the same genral story and even went before a grand jury on this case . shortly there after she hooked up with a outlaw biker who is a member of a well known group. Now she wants to recant refuse to testify and it saying that someone made her make these statements. what I would like to know is what are the charges if any that can be leveled against the woman?
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

In Oregon, this is called Initiating a False Report (OR. REV. STAT. § 162.375). If she recants or claims she made it up, she faces up to 30 days in jail and a fine of no more than $1250.00. It is considered a Class C misdemeanor.

A link to the law can be found here

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.