Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

defendants discharged record

where to obtain a jail discharge / complete from harris county jail for a offense convicted in 2003

can i get this on the same day. can a third party with the respondent's authorization get this

i need this by tomorow, can i do it

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, what are you specifically asking for? If the person was released from jail and completed their sentence that information is public record with the Harris County Clerk of Court. Please explain a bit more what specifically you are looking for here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

defendant was sentenced to jail 150 days

i need a document to say that he is discharged

i saw the judgment online but with status "disposed"

what disposed meant?

should i get a separate sheet indicating that he completed his jail time already (Defendant's discharged); how do i get it

Thank you for your response.

You do not get a separate paper from the jail showing he is discharged. All that is available would be a report from the Clerk of Court's office saying the length of sentence and the case was "disposed" meaning it is over and time was served. That you can get from the clerk and they can stamp it and sign it as a true copy. That is all that would be available.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as http://www.martindale.com or http://www.lexmundi.com or http://www.hg.org to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.