PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I need help....everyday my c2 boys (ages 12 & 11) get off

Customer Question

I need help....everyday my c2 boys (ages 12 & 11) get off the school bus and walk home. Usually my husband is driving up out lane to the house as they are walking from the bus stop. .today, however after work he had to stop fir gas, which delayed him 10 mins .in that 10 mins, a whole lit happened. My sons were on Tue bus and 3 other bous were bullying and making fun of them..my 12 yr old pushed one kid away from him. The bus driver did not see the bullying or my sons reaction and therefore when she dropped off my sons at their bis stop allowed the 3 bullies to get off w them. As they walked home Tue 3 bullies surrounded my 12 yr old and began pushing, taunts, and throwing punches. A neighbor girl witnessed it, became scared and ran home. My sob kept walking toward our house, made it into our driveway all while being shoved, taunted, and punched. My 11 yr old became scared and said he told the kids to stop. They bullies dropped their bookbags and all three began throwing punches at my 12 yr old. My 11 yr old shouted from our house, I will get a gun of you don't stop. .....I arrived home mere seconds before my husband, check the mail, and go to my front porch. 2 kids arrive, not seeing me, talking about how when my 12 yr old answers the door they are gonna kick his butt..they see me and leave. A minute later they come back and ask if my sons can come out and play to which I say no..they then say dis you here that your 12 yr old strangled me on the bus and your 11 yr old pulled a shotgun on us when we were walking home. I need to know how to proceed, what I will he liable for, etc. Please please please help
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 3 years ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

Response: You need to say absolutely nothing to anyone apart from the school unless Police gets involved. Even then, your sons should not be allowed to speak to the Police or any investigator without an Attorney present. In the meantime, the school must be informed immediately about the three bullies. They should be dealt with.

You can use the following sites to find local criminal defense Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

May I ask why you gave me a negative rating?