Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.

I got a duii in oregon and had a valid south carolina licence.

I got a duii in oregon and had a valid south carolina licence. The officer asked for my old oregon licences number and processed it with that liccences. Is it still valid
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

Yes, that would be valid. If you had never been an Oregon resident, the state would generate a driver license number for you to put record of the DUI on. Since you already had one, the officer just used it instead. Through the interstate driver license compact, South Carolina will know from Oregon any issues with your license.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just received a copy of my 10 year driving record and its not on there.

If you are doing some sort of diversion it will not show up because you have not been found guilty.