Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Hi, I have been falsely accused for assalting an old adult

Customer Question

Hi, I have been falsely accused for assalting an old adult and I want to know that because right now I am not working is it evident to win the case with a public defender?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.
Hello

My name is Samuel and I look forward to discussing and providing you information in this regard

Can you please give be a brief history of how you were charged

Also what is it you need to know in this regard

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2nd degree assalt and adult abuse

Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.
Hello

I am sorry to hear of these charges.

But I need to know what information I can provide for you in this regard, please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I worked in a nursing home and that day my coworker and I saw that lady out of her chair by the time she is a fall risk.we both left what we were doing and ran to her to make her sit .Then my coworker was moving another gentleman behind that lady to keep her from standing, by the time I was holding the chair behind the lady she stood up again and I said sit down and waut she was not then I put my hands on her shoulders to help her to sit.Then the nurse called me and said why did you do that and I said what did I do wrong?then she went out to talk to the unit nurse

Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.
Hello

I see and so you have been charged criminally?

In order to provide you information in this regard, I need to know what information You need.

I cannot help you otherwise.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oh ok i am waiting then,sorry.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

Hello

No one is going to be able to help you unless you tell what it is you need to know about these charges.