Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience

i understand about the commerce clause and i do not see any

i understand about the commerce clause and i do not see any writings there that would thus apply to the subject at hand

From what i read i would have to be a corporate entity or have to effected the econimic damage, further more the commerce clause also states "Intrastate, or domestic, commerce is trade that occurs solely within the geographic borders of one state. As it does not move across state lines, intrastate commerce is subject to the exclusive control of the state."

That is what confuses me as again they have no crontrol as the "trade" was conducted within state boarders where they have no jurisdiction.

"could potentially be sufficiently large as to impact the overall national goal of stabilizing prices" and how is it legal to "Regulate private sales between two people that fall under the constitution as there are unalienable rights and there was no Personal, Contract or Tout involved. no injured party.

and this statement f NLRB v. Jones & Laughlin Steel Corp., the Court recognized broader grounds upon which the Commerce Clause could be used to regulate state activity—most importantly, that activity was commerce if it had a “substantial economic effect” on interstate commerce or if the “cumulative effect” of one act could have an effect on such commerce. 301 U.S. 1 (1937).
Thank you for your new question.

I am afraid that here is what the US Supreme Court has said, the CSA, as part of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act, was well within Congress' commerce power. Nor is any provision or section of the CSA amounts to an unconstitutional exercise of congressional authority. See: Gonzales v. Raich (previously Ashcroft v. Raich), 545 U.S. 1 (2005). The Supreme Court validated Congressional authority to control drugs under the commerce clause even within a state as they did in CA regarding growing marijuana.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.