LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years legal experience

how do I find a lawyer in Utah to help me fight a federal

how do I find a lawyer in Utah to help me fight a federal misdemeanor?
Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. If you will tell me the city the federal court is located in I can get you a list of local attorneys there that handle federal criminal defense.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, Doug. The court location is Big Water UT (84741)

Hi Charles,

Are you sure that the court is not in Slat Lake City? I believe Ogden and SLC are the only two federal district courts in the state.

If you are set for a hearing in Big Water, I believe that will be a state court, not a federal court.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The violation is with the Central Violations Bureau...the violation occurred on Federal land I believe (I was at Lake Powell, which is a park). The Court Location says "Big Water Town Hall, 115 AARON BURR, Big Water, UT 84741.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The violation is for "Under the Influence of Alcohol". I want to do anything I can do to seek a reduced conviction or engagement. I run a business and can't have a misdemeanor on my record.

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the additional information. Here is a list of defense attorneys who can assist you:

Please keep in mind that, even though you have already paid your deposit money over to JustAnswer, until you rate me highly for my service, I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.

If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

I wish you the best in your future.

Thank you for your positive rating of my service, Charles. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope than you will ask for me on JustAnswer should a future need ever arise. I am generally available at least 6 days a week, and often 7, and it would be my privilege to assist you again in the future.

I welcome you to request my assistance in any future legal questions you may have, by simply placing my name in the first sentence of your new question.

Thanks again.

When you receive your Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please do rate me highly (9-10) there as well. It would be tremendously appreciated.