Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

HELLO OLD FRIEND,HAVE YOU PUBLISHED THAT NEW BOOK : "MY

Customer Question

HELLO OLD FRIEND,

HAVE YOU PUBLISHED THAT NEW BOOK : "MY LIFE AS A LAWYER AND THERAPIST."

DUE TO A TECHNICAL GLITCH, (I HAD TO SET UP A NEW ACCOUNT, AND, WAS CAREFUL WITH CHOOSING A SCREEN NAME ) I CAN'T LOG INTO MY OLD QUESTION - BUT THAT'S OK.

I'M THE GUY WHO FOUND THE ENVELOPE WITH $100 IN WALMART.

SUFFICE IT TO SAY, I LOST. THEY, NEVER THE LESS, FOUGHT SO DIRTY THAT IT WAS LIKE PROOF-POSITIVE THAT THEY HAD ACTIVELY DONE SOMETHING COLLUSIVE.

I AM NOW GOING TO CONSULT WITH YOU ON ANOTHER MATTER. IN THE INTEREST OF HAVING AN OPENING THAT WILL GIVE PEOPLE SOME INFO. I WILL START ANOTHER QUESTION.

SEE YOU LATER.

DAN
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Gina and I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional, Fran, a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Gina

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I JUST REALIZED THIS IS IN FAMILY LAW, I WILL TRY TO START AGAIN IN CRIMINAL LAW.

Hello Dan:

I will move this over for you. No need to open a new question.

Thank you,

Gina
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Long time no see! No, I haven't written a book. But I do see that you changed your screen name.

You can post your question below, or open it up as a separate question, whichever you prefer. It may take me a bit of time to get back to you as I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and will be away from the computer for several hours. But leave the question for me and I'll find it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I'M GOING TO OPEN MY QUESTION UNDER CRIMINAL LAW, WITH A MORE RELATIVE OPENING.

I HAVE LONG REMEMBERED THE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS JOB YOU DID FOR ME. YOUR EFFORTS INCLUDED SO MUCH GREAT LEGAL INFORMATION, WISE PERSONAL ADVICE, AND THE PATIENCE OF A SAINT.

YOU WORKED SO MUCH FOR ME! WHEN I WENT TO PRINT IT ALL OUT, MY PRINTER ADVISED ME THAT IT HAD A DOCTOR'S APPT.!

CU IN CRIMINAL COURT.

DAN

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
Okay, Dan!

I'll see you there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'M GOING TO NEW QUESTION TOMORROW - IT'S A SPECIAL DATE, AND I'M ALLOWING MYSELF A SPEC OF SUPERSTITION.

DAN

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
Tomorrow it is then. I'll look out for the question.

Goodnight for now.