Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Im not sure. When I pulled up my criminal background it said

Im not sure. When I pulled up my criminal background it said misdamenor. But at the bottom of the form it says felony. Could you reccommend someone near Rock Hill SC that could look at this for me.

Hello

Please tell me how much money was involved?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In 2001 I had been working for a fast food chain for 17 years, the store caught fire and we all worked in different stores around the area. Once we got back at our home store associates were not getting paid due to District Manger not getting all the paper work done correctly. They were transferred out of the store they worked in but not transferred back to home store. I paid them out of money in safe after 3-4 weeks of them not getting paid about 5500. District Manager was aware but of course when we were audited he knew nothing. Local police told me to plead guilty and do PTI because I was going to lose my job but PTI would keep it off my recorded. Well company refused to let me do PTI.

Hello

I see. Thank you

According to the law this is a Felony because it is more than $1000

However, I suggest you can contact the clerk of the court and ask how it is record in their records and why the discrepency

I suggest that you first start with the clerk of the court - they can pull this up and explain the discrepency, if there is one.

Next, I suggest that you will want to use the SC Bar Association for a legal referral service.

Here is that contact information.

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if it happens to be a misdamenor I'm I good with the gun law?

Hello

Yes.