Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.

My son got charged with disorderly conduct and interfering

My son got charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with police at a WVU football game. Where do we go from here and will this permantly be on his record? Can this be expunged
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

How old is your son and does he have any prior record?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He is 21 yrs old. He has an arrest but no conviction in the state of New Jersey
In that case, your son will be eligible for expungement. It is always best to get him an attorney if possible, but as a student, he should qualify for an appointed lawyer.

He'll likely get some sort of probation for this. After it is completed, he must wait one year and then petition the court to expunge his record.

The expungement form is here

Assuming he does not get into any more trouble, this will not remain on his record.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.