TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed to Practice Law

in the sentence order, "Defendant pay restitution as follows

in the sentence order, "Defendant pay restitution as follows in accordance with a plan developed by his P.O"

then the amount

probation is 5 years

i do not know if these amount is the factual loss or they add anything on it
is the amount in the sentence equals to the factual loss to victims
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

The amount should be the actual loss, plus interest.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for using our service!

If you would like to direct additional legal questions to me in the future, then please type "To TJ, Esq." in the subject line of your question.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

is there any way i can see the "break down" of the restitution amount?

what is the amount of interest by the way

is there a link or law to see how virginia calcuate restitution for a person in probation of 5 years

this case located in arlington court

in addition, under immigration aggraved, i wonder if the factual loss does not include interest

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Hello again.

The judge's order for restitution should have a breakdown if applicable. However, it's possible that there is no breakdown if there is just one single loss. This is because the restitution will be for the loss to the victim, and then it will just state "plus interest." If there are multiple losses, then the judge's order should list them each individually. The interest rate is 6% dating back to the loss suffered by the victim.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

sorry i'm still confuse , so if the sentence does not include the word "plus interest", then amount is only the loss

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/courts/circuit/pdf/CCR-C-30.pdf

i found this

on the sentence, really the amount over $10,000 but not sure if this the loss

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
That's correct. Interest is not required in every case. The judge can order interest, or he does not have to order interest. I noticed that the Fairfax form you cited states that interest must be paid unless the judge says otherwise. I don't know if Arlington uses the same (or a similar) form. But the botXXXXX XXXXXne is that interest depends on the judge. With that said, you should keep in mind that in most cases interest is ordered.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

one last, can one person have one offense for multiple charges (multiple indictments)

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Are you asking if one offense can lead to more than one indictment? If so, then the answer is yes. Often, certain conduct violates multiple laws simultaneously. Or, a prosecutor may charge a person with alternative crimes that are mutually exclusive.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience: Licensed to Practice Law