Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.

How do I file a case for Adultery in the Philippines court

How do I file a case for Adultery in the Philippines court system on my Filipino wife from the USA? My wife has a USA green card and living in the Philippines and I am in USA.
My name isXXXXX have been a licensed attorney for over ten years and will be assisting you today.

You would need to contact the Office of the Prosecutor to file the criminal complaint. You would contact the office where the offense occurred. You personally would have to swear to the complaint, so there would be the need to notarize your sworn statement in making the complaint.

If you do a web search for Office of the Prosecutor and the city their contact information should come up so that you can proceed with your complaint.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. If you do not, please do remember to rate my service in assistance to you today.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The affair is occurring in Makati City, Philippines. If I have to personally swear to the offense that means I need to fly to the Philippines. I will ask my brother-in-law to visit a local police station to inquire.

Thank you,

No, you can swear before a notary in the United States. You would not need to travel the Philipines initially to file the complaint, though you would have to eventually in order to testify for the prosecution.

The information for the Office of the Prosecutor in Makati City is as follows:

16th Floor, Makati City Hall, J.P. Rizal St. Makati City

Tel:(NNN) NNN-NNNN(NNN) NNN-NNNNloc. 1526, 1528
It is a more formal process. If you call the office with the information I provided they can provide the necessary forms and instructions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nate,

I determined I do not have valid proof of Adultery in the Philippines (photo of sex with her bf or a baby).

Thank you for your help,