CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

I do know he does have a few messages from me saying I was

I do know he does have a few messages from me saying I was high or smoking as a joke because he had told me originally I must have been too drunk to remember doing it- and it was treated as almost a joke between us because I said that ive never done anything like that to risk my career so I should lay off the rum. Did I essentially screw myself sending those texts because I have nothing against him in writing or recorded and it seems as though he does have evidence that I did this and then im sure he will use the joking texts as saying I do drugs regularly or something- hes already said they don't care how its in your system-its there. He had this all planned all along-he even told me that-but I have none of it as evidence.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

I do not necessarily think you screwed yourself but if this was revealed, you would certainly need to explain that you were joking and the situation which caused you to even make those statements. The botXXXXX XXXXXke is that what he is trying to do is illegal and criminal and you should not be forced to be with him and/or relocate with your son. If he is arrested and charged, the last thing he will want to do is turn these pictures over to your employer, since he would face additional charges and likely be held in contempt of court. Moreover, your own testimony IS evidence. As such, you could testify as to what he did to you that night and that you do not remember anything.